First Edition (September 1986)
This edition applies to the following offerings:
• MVS Custom-Built Installation Process Offering, program number 5751-CSl
• MVS Custom-Built Product Delivery Offering, program niunber 5751-CS3
• MVS Custom-Built Installation Process Offering Process Aids, program
• MVS Cmtom-Built Installation Processing Offering Drivers, program number
This book describes how to plan for installing the following offerings from
• The MVS Custom-Built Installation Process Offering (CBIPO) - a
software package for creating or replacing an MVS system or
• The MVS Custom-Built Product Delivery Offering (CBPDO) - a
software package for adding products and service to an existing MVS
system or subsystem.
It also contains information about two other offerings:
• The CBIPO Process Aids - documentation for a model MVS system,
without any product code, which can be used to plan the installation of
• The MVS CBIPO Drivers - a load-and-go MVS/370 system to help you
install a CBIPO system if you do not already have an MVS system to
Before using this book, you should have a working knowledge of how to
install products and service on an MVS system. You should also be
familiar with System Modification Program Extended (SMP/E). For a list
of books in the CBIPO, CBPDO, and SMP/E libraries, see
Appendix B, "Related Documentation" on page 53.
This document has recently been digitised and made available here. Digitising our collections requires significant resources. Please consider making a donation to the Centre if you download this document! The donate button is at the top of this page, by the search bar.
Reference Number : SC23-0352-0
Date Published : September 1986
Manufacturer : IBM
Format : PDF ( 85 pages)
This exhibit has a reference ID of CH16844. Please quote this reference ID in any communication with the Centre for Computing History.
Click on the Images For Detail
This manual can be downloaded from the Computing History Shop.
- File Size: 3.91 MB
- Price: £4.80