Produced by Datel Electronics Ltd. for the Amiga A500. A real-time colour video digitizer. List price £199.99. In original box but without manual or software.
- Grabs 15 bit colour image in 1/50 second.
- Double buffered display updates at 5 frames per second.
- Display 8, 8+, 16, 16+, 32, 32+, red, green, blue, B/W and HAM.
- 24 bit IFF file save from 15 bit data plus IFF colour save modes.
- Editing features include cut, copy, brush, paste, and undo. Palette controls include RGB level and gamm correction.
- Standard phono video input 0.,5 to 2.0 volt composite sync level from video/camera etc.
- Screen display is 256x256 pixels in normal mode, 128x128 pixel monitor at 15 frames per second.
Date : Unknown
Manufacturer : Datel Electronics Ltd.
Physical Description : Unit
This exhibit has a reference ID of CH32300. Please quote this reference ID in any communication with the Centre for Computing History.
Click on the Image For Detail