The HP-34C is a programmable scientific calculator. It features:
- Continuous memory, allowing programs and data to be remembered by the calculator - even when the power switch is off.
- Automatic memory allocation: the basic 70 lines of program memory plus 21 storage registers reallocates in 7-line increments to as mamny as 210 lines of program memory plus one storage register - automatically - as needed.
- Fully merged prefix and function keys that mean more programming power per line.
- Easy-to-use editing features for correcting and modifying programs.
- Conditional and unconditional branching.
- Six levels of subroutines, four flags, twelve easily accessed and reusable labels.
- Direct or indirect storage, recall, branching, and subroutine calls.
- Powerful root-finding and numerical integration operations.
The HP-34C can be operated from a rechargeable battery pack for complete portability.
Our HP-34C is in its original packaging and includes the owner's manual, 'solving problems', 'applications', and 'quick reference' cards. Serial number *2229S31544.
Manufacturer: Hewlett Packard
Other Systems Related To HP-34C Programmable Scientific Calculator:
This exhibit has a reference ID of CH32380. Please quote this reference ID in any communication with the Centre for Computing History.
Click on the Image(s) For Detail