29 pages. Due to a proofreading error the front cover correctly identifies this issue as February 1999, but the internal page headings all say "Overload - Issue 30 - August 1999".
- Software Development in C++
- UML Relationships and Associations Aggregations and Composition By Richard Bundell
- Data Attribute Notation - Part 3 By Reginald B. Charney
- C++ Techniques
- Overloading Operators By The Harpist
- Patterns in C++
- Patterns - The Abstract Factory By Francis Glassborow
- An Eventful Story By Adrian Fagg
- Exception Handling Alternatives By Detlef Vollamann
- A Letter from Ken Hagan annotated by The Harpist
- Write to Learn by Jon Jagger
- Garbage Collection Implementation Considerations By Henrik Quintel
- editor << letters;
This exhibit has a reference ID of CH33394. Please quote this reference ID in any communication with the Centre for Computing History.
Click on the Magazine to View