The Kempston Centronics 'E' Interface works with an Centronics type printer. Features:
Date : Unknown
- Recognises LLIST, LPRINT, and COPY commands.
- Print width selectable, 32 up to 128 characters per line, or up to the maximum printer carriage width.
- Complete with one metre of connecting cable.
- Compatible with a wide range of software including Masterfile, OmniCalc II, Tasword II OCP plus80 series, etc.
- Compatible with ZX Interface I, Micronet, and some floppy disc interfaces.
Manufacturer : Kempston Electronics Ltd
This exhibit has a reference ID of CH38073. Please quote this reference ID in any communication with the Centre for Computing History.
Click on the Image For Detail