CU-MEM Selecta is a 'paged' memory carrier in Eurocard format. The paging concept allows 8-bit microprocessors to overcome the limitations of a 64kB address space.
CU-MEM Selecta provides eight 28-pin memory sockets which may be configured in a variety of ways using an on-board option switch. Its great flexibility derives from an advanced design incorporating the use of PALs (Programmable Logic Arrays).
CU-MEM Selecta is designed for use with the CUBE processor cards including EuroBEEB, EuroCUBE-65, and EuroCUBE-09.
Date : Unknown
- Accepts EPROMs up to 32kB and RAMs up to 8kB.
- Up to 256kB of EPROMs on each board.
- Up to 64kB of CMOS RAM on each board.
- Battery back-up for CMOS RAM.
- Combinations of RAM and ROM allowed.
- Supports sideways paging on EuroBEEB.
- Cards can be stacked to give up to 1MB of sideways memory.
- Can give additional linear memory from &4000 to &7FFF.
Manufacturer : Control Universal Limited
Format : Expansion Board
Physical Description : CU-MEM Selecta card
CUBE Technical Manual
CUBE Technical Manual Addendum (1 page)
Problem Report Form
This exhibit has a reference ID of CH46755. Please quote this reference ID in any communication with the Centre for Computing History.
Click on the Image For Detail