Notes, calculations and correspondence regarding the proposed jobs for LEO to be used in.
Date : [c. 1951] - 22-06-1954
- Manuscript notes on loading and scheduling different jobs involving LEO
- Typed notes about job timings
- Estimate of economy to be made form
- Minutes from the meeting held on 17th August 1951 regarding projected LEO jobs
- Memo from Mr. Mills to John Simmons regarding the order of LEO jobs
- Memo from John Simmons to Geoffrey Salmon explaining LEO's potential to save time and money in clerical work, and the proposed technique for using LEO in the Teashop Orders job
Physical Description : 1 File (25 pages), paper; manuscript and typescript
From David Caminer's papers.
Archive References : CMLEO/DC/WF/LM1/1
, DCMLEO20180105001-023, DCMLEO20211108001-002
This exhibit has a reference ID of CH66457. Please quote this reference ID in any communication with the Centre for Computing History.
This document has been scanned and is available to view online.
File Size: 8.07 MB