Southwestern Data Systems was founded by Roger Wagner in the late 1970’s in San Diego, as one of the first software companies for Apple Computers in the very early years of personal computing.
From Southwestern Data Systems Catalog Feb 1983 President Roger Wagner wrote:
“Southwestern Data Systems has been a pioneer in innovative software since the late 1970's. From the start, we established a money back guarantee as evidence of our dedication to supplying only the finest products available. Software of such uncompromising quality became the cornerstone for our success and is the reason for our recognition as an industry leader today. Offering a wide range of software products with an emphasis in both sophisticated communication packages and powerful programming utilities, Southwestern Data Systems also specializes in trend setting ideas such as a "transparent" program protection scheme which allows backup copies ………..”
- A.C.E. - a co-resident Applesoft line editor
- APPLE-DOC - aids program development and analysis by cross-referencing all variables, line references and constants within an Applesoft program
- DISK LIBRARY - an elegant, user-oriented system for creating and maintaining a thorough, cross-referenced index of all your disk-based programs and files
- LIST MASTER - companion to A.CE. and Apple Doc, List Master optimizes Applesoft programs by removing Remarks, shortening variable names, combining lines, auto-renumbering and more.
- MERLIN - an extremely powerful 6502 Macro Assembler.
- MUNCH A BUG - traces through machine language programs one step at a time, and includes its own mini-assembler.
- PRINTOGRAPHER - a completely menu-driven Hi-Res graphics printing utility.
- SPEED STAR - Applesoft compiler designed to convert programs to fast and efficient 6502 machine language.
- THE ROUTINE MACHINE - puts the power and speed of machine language routines in Applesoft programs.
- AMPER · ARRAY - library disk with routines for handling Applesoft arrays.
- AMPER · CHART - library disk with routines devoted to creating charts and graphs.
- AMPER SAMPLER I - library disk of assorted routines to enhance Applesoft BASIC.
- AMPER SCREEN - library dlsk to aid the design of text screens in Applesoft BASIC.
- THE CORRESPONDENT - text editing program with many of the features found in expensive word processors.
- DOUBLETIME PRINTER - keep on working while your printer produces long reports, listings, etc.
- the first Hi-Res arcade game written by an alien.
- NORAD - defend the continental United States from Nuclear Attack
- ASCII EXPRESS "The Professional" For the standard DOS 3 .3 Apple, ASCII Express Pro's "hond-shaking" macros will dial a system, adjust system parameters, complete a log-on sequence, execute system commands, capture data and hang up!
- Z· TERM "The Professional" - Apple CP/M communications package.
- P-TERM "The Professional" - for PASCAL users
- ONLINE - private access dial-up system with four levels of password security.
- ASCII EXPRESS II
- Z· TERM
- ASSEMBLY LINES: THE BOOK
- SPANISH FOR THE TRAVELER
- HyperStudio - a multimedia authoring platform designed for education in 1989.
People Related to Southwestern Data Systems :