This group of documents covers various aspects of the Cambridge University Computer Society's activities, thought to date from the period 1989-1999. Included are:
- Notes on the 1998 issue of Databus (which we have in our archive)
- Letter from the University Library offering to archive CUCS material
- Membership forms
- Computer-related doodles and cartoons
- Comic computer poem entitled 'Fred, Who Was an ARG, & Whom a Dreadfull Fate Befell'.
- Extract: 'Then, readers all, unless you wish / To be made into food for fish / As young Fred was, computers shun / And never touch nor speak of one.'
- Name badges for Professor Maurice Wilkes, eminent computer scientist, who presumably attended a CUCS event
- Receipt for printing of Databus, c. 1991
- Numerous letters from CUCS offering advertising in Databus magazine to local businesses
- Replies to the above letters
- An article submitted for Databus magazine from a Hungarian member.
The documents are kept by the Centre in digital and hard copy and can be viewed on request.
Date : Unknown
Creator : Cambridge University Computer Society
Format : Various paper & PDF
This exhibit has a reference ID of CH41173. Please quote this reference ID in any communication with the Centre for Computing History.
This document has been scanned and is available to view online.
Please note that copyright is retained by the original rights holder.
File Size: 3.99 MB