An off road racer, in the Sega Rally series.
- Bumper to bumper Rally racing: Close competitive Rally racing with multiple cars on track racing bumper to bumper across Rally inspired environments.
- Deformation: Fully deformable environments & surfaces that will ensure no two laps, let alone a race, will be the same.
- Speed & adrenaline: Fun, looping tracks, with a wide variety of surface types and vehicles including 4WD, 2WD & Classic vehicles.
- A driving fantasy: Set to offer a wonderfully vibrant graphical world, featuring 8 different environments each taking inspiration from exotic locations around the world.
- Competition: Advanced AI, multiplayer and online capabilities will ensure a healthy level of competition for all standards of driver.
- Immediacy: Arcade accessibility with simulation depth.
||Sony Playstation 3
||Sega Racing Studio
||28th September 2007
Information About Sega :
This exhibit has a reference ID of CH58734. Please quote this reference ID in any communication with the Centre for Computing History.
Click on the Images