12th June 2020
The following LEO Computers Society archive files have been now been catalogued, digitised (where appropriate) and uploaded to the LEO pages here on the CCH website over the past fortnight.
Files now available from David Caminer's papers:
- Copies of the ICL Technical Journal collected by David Caminer:
- CMLEO/DC/RC/200111 LEO Futuristic Submissions. Draft papers submitted for the NCC prize at the conference marking 50 years of LEO, "The World and Business Computing in 2051" (Nov 2001)
- CMLEO/DC/WF/NRG/16 Slides for a Presentation on the 2980 (c1977)
Files from the LEO Computers Society archive:
- CMLEO/LS/MN/USR/5 LEO III User Manual - Volume 5: Other Standard Programmes. 'Master' copy of the fifth volume of the LEO III User Manual, in 5 parts.
- CMLEO/LS/RC/19500822 Draft of significant paper by David Wheeler of the Cambridge University Mathematical Laboratory on the early development of EDSAC (1950).
A word on text searching documents
Where possible, we have applied an OCR process to printed or typewritten documents to make them text searchable, but the reliability of the search often depends on the quality of the originals. Unfortunately it's not yet possible to make manuscript papers text-searchable - we will be working on providing transcriptions of significant manuscripts as the project continues.
Find out more about our Heritage Lottery-funded LEO project here: Welcome to LEO
Posted by: Jude