LCS Newsletter, LEO MATTERS from Mar 2019 in desktop published format. Editor: Hilary Caminer.
Date : October 2019
- Message from our Chairman, Peter Byford
- Update on the Heritage Lottery Fund project, Lisa McGerty
- Rebuilding the LEO Archive - An Archivist's View, Jude Brimmer
- LEO Reunion April 2019 - A Personal View, John Daines
- Spreading the Word, Neville Lyons
- Legacy by Thomas Harding - A Book Review, Frank Land
- Reminiscences - The LEO Years, Peter Hermon
- Working for Wills as a 15 year old in the late 1950s, Carole Hynam
- History of LEO Computers in Australia, Neil Lamming
- Operating LEO in Australia, John Hoey
- Memories of Working with LEO in Australia, Lex Korngold
- Reminiscences of My PR Role with LEO, John Aeberhard
- III/33 Phoenix Assurance Company - Summary of a Report, Tony Morgan/John Daines
Physical Description : 1 digital file (19 pages); .pdf
Donated to the LCS archive by Peter Byford.
Archive References : CMLEO/LS/WP/NL/201910
This exhibit has a reference ID of CH61841. Please quote this reference ID in any communication with the Centre for Computing History.
This document has been scanned and is available to view online.
LEO Computers Society
File Size: 2.93 MB