Celebrate the visual games history of the BBC Micro and Acorn Electron with this case bound book.
Now spread over 600 pages!
- Over 30 new interviews with programmers and publishers (see below for the full list), to add to the 70 interviews in the first edition;
- A full 18-page talking-heads retrospect on Acorn Computers with founders Hermann Hauser, Chris Curry, Sophie Wilson, Steve Furber and Chris Turner;
- A fascinating 8-page “Making of” of Ultimate’s famous BBC games including Knight Lore, Alien 8 and Sabre Wulf, from the heart of their production. This adds to the Making Ofs on Elite, Exile and Repton;
- Superior Software’s Richard Hanson talks directly to a number of his collaborators spread across 14 pages including Superior co-founder John Dyson;
Extended new features including:
- the full story behind the BBC's Micro Men Acorn/Sinclair documentary with producer Andrea Cornwell and other contributors;
- Citadel and Elite source code recovery and analysis;
- How the modern day BBC emulators are created;
- Level 9’s classic adventures;
- More new stunning artwork from Micro Power, Alligata and Superior Software, some never seen before;
- Over 25 additional games are featured, adding to the 150 games in the first edition;
- And much more...
Special Offer : £24.99
Remember - All proceeds go to support our Computing Museum!