Sharp Font Writer FW-560 UM
|Home > Browse Our Collection > Computers > Sharp > Sharp Font Writer FW-560 UM|
The Sharp Font Writer FW-560 UM was a personal word processor as well as a having a Lotus 1-2-3 spreadsheet facility. It had an internal memory of 30K and a 3.5" 720k disk drive.
General Features for Font Writer "FW-560"
High Quality LCD Screen
• Easy to read with adjustable LCD Screen
• WYSIWYG on 480x64 Dots resolution Large Size Screen
Variety of Fonts for Outstanding Presentations
• 5 Built-in Fonts (Courier, Dutch, Swiss, Script, Futura)
• 20 Selectable Sizes (from 8 to 48 Point with Condensed)
• 5 Text Styles, 5 Shading Patterns and 5 Varieties of Underline. **
• 512 characters plus 216 symbols /'
Built-in 3.5" Disk Drive
• MS-DOSC1) Compatible with 1.44MB and 720KB Disk Format
High Speed Silent Printing
• 70cps (Normal) and 40cps (Fine) Printing with 11.7" Paper Capacity
Enhanced Word Processing Features
• Word Perfect) File Conversion Capability
• Built-in Spell Checker with 80,000 Word Dictionary and Powerful Thesaurus
• Selectable Border for Presentation Documents
Powerful and Easy to Use Spreadsheet
• Lotus l-2-3(*3) Data Conversion Capability
• Auto Sum, 27 Functions and Sorting
• Easy to use Personal Data Base with 32 Fields
• Powerful Tool for Creating Address Labels
Font Writer Easy Start Guide
Font Writer FW-560 Operation Manual
Original invoice and October 1995 price list
Our Font Writer is in excellent condition and complete with the original box and packaging. This was very kindly donated by David Robertson.
Comment on This Page
Sharp Font Writer FW-560 UM Manuals:
Other Systems Related To Sharp Font Writer FW-560 UM:
This exhibit has a reference ID of CH8925. Please quote this reference ID in any communication with the Centre for Computing History.
Click on the Image(s) For Detail