1. Semantics of assignment: R.M. BURSTALL
2. Some transformations and standard forms of graphs, with applications to computer programs: D.C. COOPER
3. Data representation-the key to conceptualisation: D.B. VIGOR
4. An approach to analytic integration using ordered algebraic expressions: L.I. HODGSON
5. Some theorem-proving strategies based on the resolution principle: J.L. DARLINGTON
MACHINE LEARNING AND HEURISTIC PROGRAMMING
6. Automatic description and recognition of board patterns in Go-Moku: A.M. MURRAY and E.W. ELCOCK
7. A five-year plan for automatic chess: I.J. GOOD
8. New developments of the Graph Traverser: J. DORAN
9. BOXES: an experiment in adaptive control: D. MICHIE and R.A. CHAMBERS
10. A regression analysis program incorporating heuristic term selection: J.S. COLLINS
COGNITIVE PROCESSES: METHODS AND MODELS
11. A limited dictionary for syntactic analysis: P. BRATLEY and D.J. DAKIN
12. POP-1: an on-line language: R.J. POPPLESTONE
13. Self-improvement in query languages: J.M. FOSTER
14. POP-2 reference manual: R.M. BURSTALL and R.J. POPPLESTONE
Machine Intelligence 2
* Ella Dale and Donald Michie
Department of Machine Intelligence and Perception, University of Edinburgh
Publisher: Oliver and Boyd 1968
Proceedings of the Second Annual Machine Intelligence Workshop, University of Edinburgh, September 1966.
Since opening at the end of 2013, over 5,000 children have visited the Centre. These children deserve a space which is engaging and instructive, where they can feel a sense of adventure, exploration and surprise!
Please be assured that any amount you feel able to donate will make an immediate and significant impact.
Join our Mailing List by adding your email address below and be kept up to date with lots of information including: