- Four of the most popular, time-tested video arcade games ever designs - tennis, soccer, squash, & solo handball.
- A self-contained system requiring no additional cartridges or expense.
- Eight combinations of player-controlled skill settings regulating ball speeds, ball rebound angles, and raquet/player sized - ideal for beginners, intermediates, and tournament-level players.
- 100% solid-state circuitry for the ultimate in reliability.
- Realistic playing fields, including center nets, goals, walls, boundary lines, and movable raquets and players, all displayed electronically on TV screen.
- Sturdy, durable construction for years of dependable service.
- Two detachable master controls to enhance player comfort, convenience, and performance.
- Switch box to allow instant switching between regular TV programming and TV video games.
- Handsome, furniture-styled game console designed to fit tastefully into any room in your home.
- Three action-packed electronic sounds with automatic, on-screen digital scoring to enhance game excitement.
- Operation on four size-AA batteries (not included) or on optional AC/DC adapter (not included).
- Clear, concise directions for easy hookup within minutes to any color or black & white TV - without professional help.
This exhibit has a reference ID of CH32309. Please quote this reference ID in any communication with the Centre for Computing History.
Click on the Image(s) For Detail