49 pages. Contents
Publication Date : June 1995
- C++ Public Review
- Living in the real world?
- The Overload Disk
- Software Development in C++
- The case against learning C++ right now - right or wrong?
- OOA - The Shlaer-Mellor Approach
- So you want to be a cOOmpiler writer? - part II
- The Draft International C++ Standard
- C++ - the official UK site
- cv-qualified constructors
- namespace - a short exposé
- C++ Techniques
- Wait for me! - virtual
- Circle & Ellipse - Vicious Circles
- Circle & Ellipse - Creating Polymorphic Objects
- Having Multiple Personalities
- 'Individual' Control Validation in MFC
- From polymorphism to garbage collection
- A "too-many-objects" lesson
- editor << letters;
- Books and Journals
- Writing "Industrial Strength C++"
- Vendor Focus
- News and Product Releases
- Microsoft Ships Visual C++ Version 1.52
ISSN Number : 1354-3172
Creator : C++ SIG
This exhibit has a reference ID of CH33205. Please quote this reference ID in any communication with the Centre for Computing History.
Click on the Image For Detail