The joint issue number is explained in the editorial as follows: "Whatever efforts are put in by future editors during the remainder of this subscription year, we are not going to manage more than five issues of Overload ... for arcane technical reasons related to Overload having an ISSN number, this issue is numbered as both 17 and 18."
Publication Date : January 1997
- Software Development in C++
- The uses and abuses of inheritance
- Caught in the pattern web
- The Draft International C++ Standard
- The Casting Vote I
- The Casting Vote II
- C++ Techniques
- Circles and Ellipses revisited: coding techniques - 2
- Standard containers for polymorphic types
- auto_ptr || !auto_ptr
- Using objects for background tasks
- editor << letters;
- Review of available OO CASE tools
- C++: The Core Language
- C++: Templates and Tools
- Who's Afraid of C++?
- ACCU and the 'net
ISSN Number : 1354-3172
Creator : C++ SIG
This exhibit has a reference ID of CH33223. Please quote this reference ID in any communication with the Centre for Computing History.
Click on the Image For Detail