The Delegate Indio is an expansion card for Control Universal computers.
- Industrial input/output system for the control and monitoring of heavy-duty AC and DC signals.
- Designed around the DELEGATE driver system with a 6522 VIA for user I/O.
- Provides an interface from the CUBE Eurorack to a standard industrial I/O system, using plug-in opto-isolated modules.
- Opto-isolated solid-state relays mounted on a 16-way motherboard.
- Voltages up to 280 VAC will switch curents up to 3A.
- Input and output modules freely interchangeable.
- Fuse protection on the motherboard.
The INDIO system consists of four elementss:
- a Eurocard interface
- an interface cable
- a motherboard
- a range of opto-isolated I/O modules
Manufacturer: Control Universal Limited
Other Systems Related To Delegate Indio Industrial Interface:
This exhibit has a reference ID of CH46754. Please quote this reference ID in any communication with the Centre for Computing History.
Click on the Image(s) For Detail