The Super UFO Super Drive Pro 7 was a video game cartridge copier that can copy Nintendo SNES video game cartridges to ordinary 3.5" DSHD floppy disks. Once on the disk, the original cartridge is not needed to play the game.
Date : Unknown
- Built-in X-Terminator codes (the manufacturer claimed over 2,000) for hundreds of video games. X-Terminator was a feature comparable to Game Genie and is compatible with Pro Action Replay codes. X-Terminator codes can be saved to the disk.
- Built-in controller test program.
- Capable of reading video game files generated by competing copier products, including UFO; G Doctor; and P Fighter.
- Capable of maintaining a copy of the cartridge contents in memory even when the SNES is powered off and later writing the cartridge image to disk.
- Capable of copying a video game cartridge's BRAM (battery-backed-up RAM) to its internal BRAM. The unit can also copy its internal BRAM to a video game cartridge's BRAM.
- Supports two languages: English and Chinese. It can use alphanumeric (uppercase and lowercase), Japanese (Hiragana and Katakana), and special characters in filenames.
Physical Description : Super UFO Super Drive Pro 7
This exhibit has a reference ID of CH46846. Please quote this reference ID in any communication with the Centre for Computing History.
Click on the Image For Detail