Music from Mathematics
|Home > Browse Our Collection > Videos > Music from Mathematics|
Released by Brunswick Records branch of the Decca Record Company in 1962. This album features music played by an IBM 7090 Computer and Digital to Sound Transducer.
1. Frere Jacques (Common round).
2. Fantasia (Orlando Gibbons).
3. Bicycle Built For Two (M.V. Matthews).
4. Molto Amoroso (J.R. Pierce).
5. Variations in Timbre And Attack (J.R. Pierce).
6. Stochatta (J.R. Pierce).
7. Five Against Seven - Random Cannon (J.R. Pierce).
8. Beat Canon (J.R. Pierce).
9. Melodie (J.R. Pierce).
10. Numerology (M.V. Matthews).
1. The Second Law (M.V. Matthews.
2. May Carol (M.V. Matthews).
3. Theme And Variations (S.D. Speeth).
4. Study No.1 (D.Lewin).
5. Study No.2 (D.Lewin).
6. Pitch And Variation (N. Guttman).
7. Noise Study (J. Tenny).
8. Joy To The World (M.V. Matthews).
Date : 1962
Physical Description : Vinyl record. Record sleeve. Cardboard packaging.
This exhibit has a reference ID of CH54775. Please quote this reference ID in any communication with the Centre for Computing History.
Click on the Images