15th May 2020
The following LEO Computers Society archive files have been now been catalogued, digitised and uploaded to the LEO pages here on the CCH website over the past fortnight.
Files now available from David Caminer's papers:
- CMLEO/DC/WF/EEC/12 CAP Sogeti report, in French, concerning software conversion, installation and use of ICL 2900 on the EEC project. (4 Mar 1977)
- CMLEO/DC/WF/EEC/13 L. Cohen "A Sizing for the EEC 2980" Detailed specification by L. Cohen calculating requirements of the various applications to be used on the EEC 2980 machine.
- CMLEO/DC/WF/EEC/14 EEC Project Weekend at Beaumont College, Old Windsor - Event Planning File (May-June 1977)
- CMLEO/DC/RC/197803 Research paper: Martin Campbell-Kelly "Early Programming Activity at the University of Cambridge" (Mar 1978)
- CMLEO/DC/WF/EDS/99 EDSAC 99 - David Caminer's copy of the commemorative booklet accompanying the 50th Anniversary of EDSAC I celebrations at the Computer Laboratory, University of Cambridge, 15-16 Apr 1999.
A word on text searching documents
Where possible, we have applied an OCR process to printed or typewritten documents to make them text searchable, but the reliability of the search often depends on the quality of the originals. Unfortunately it's not yet possible to make manuscript papers text-searchable - we will be working on providing transcriptions of significant manuscripts as the project continues.
Find out more about our Heritage Lottery-funded LEO project here: Welcome to LEO
Posted by: Jude
Click for a larger version