This game was limited to 4000 physical copies.
Cast actors, purchase equipment and upgrades for your studio, craft weapons and giant Mechas out of cardboard and duct tape. Once the cameras are rolling, you will control your cast of five colored-jumpsuit-clad warriors in dramatic, turn-based battles!
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR TV STUDIO: hire actors, upgrade your gear, do marketing, craft weapons, costumes and giant cardboard robots!
- TACTICAL RPG COMBAT WITH A TWIST: combine your heroes’ abilities with Teamwork maneuvres!
- IN-DEPTH RPG SYSTEMS with skill trees, random equipment, crafting, and branching storyline with 3 different endings!
- GIANT MECHA COMBAT: destroy the city to save the city!
- A LOVE LETTER TO POWER RANGERS, TOKUSATSU AND THE JAPANESE SERIES OF OUR CHILDHOODS!
- DELICIOUSLY-ANIMATED PIXEL ART AND A CHIPTUNE SOUNDTRACK THAT SHINES LIKE JUSTICE!
Super Rare Games
||13th August 2020
Other Software by Super Rare Games:
Information About Super Rare Games:
This exhibit has a reference ID of CH61259. Please quote this reference ID in any communication with the Centre for Computing History.
Click on the Images