Papers relating to the contribution by LEO team members to a Summer School to be held at Northampton Polytechnic in July 1955.
Date : 17th March 1955 to July 1955
- Typescript draft for a talk dated 17th Mar 1955;
- Northampton Polytechnic Talk. Summary notes (unidentified) dated 28th May 1955;
- 2. Making Use of LEO's facilities. Three pages from a longer draft for a paper handwritten by David Caminer, undated;
- File copy letter from T.R. Thompson (Lyons) to M. Bridger (Northampton Polytechnic) dated 1st June 1955, enclosing a list and description of papers to be given by John Pinkerton, David Caminer and Tony Barnes at the Summer School in July 1955;
- Memo from David Caminer to T.R. Thompson, enclosing his draft for the 'Northampton Poly clerical talk', undated;
- Typescript draft of David Caminer's talk, with diagrams and including manuscript annotations by T.R. Thompson, dated 10th June 1955 (11 pages);
- Incomplete typescript draft of David Caminer's talk (no annotations), dated 10th June 1955 (10 pages).
Physical Description : 1 file (31 pages), paper; typescript and manuscript
From David Caminer's papers.
Archive References : CMLEO/DC/LP/63719/1
This exhibit has a reference ID of CH63967. Please quote this reference ID in any communication with the Centre for Computing History.
This document has been scanned and is available to view online.
File Size: 11.95 MB