Completed and blank copies of tables and forms for programming LEO I.
- Table: Interludes - To set constants in Sec 2. LEO Ref: L5A (MC) Interludes Date: 28.10.57;
- Table: Store Search Routine;
- Table: Card Input Sheet;
- Table: Division Routine;
- Blank printed table: D.R.;
- Blank printed table: Card Input Sheet;
- Blank printed table: Store Requirements. LEO I Store Layout Sheet;
- Blank printed table: J Lyons & Co (untitled);
- Blank form: LEO I (Principal Cause).
Date : 28th October 1957
Physical Description : 1 file (11 pages), paper; printed forms and manuscript
Transferred to the LEO Computers Society archive by LCS Chair, Peter Byford.
Archive References : CMLEO/LS/MN/PRG/65263/4
, CCH LI 12.5
This exhibit has a reference ID of CH65267. Please quote this reference ID in any communication with the Centre for Computing History.
This document has been scanned and is available to view online.
LEO Computers Ltd copyright
File Size: 4.24 MB