LEO programming trial papers. Includes:
Date : 27th August 1952
- 'Trial Technique' draft report and notes by unidentified author [David Caminer?]
- Store Requirements
- Operating Instructions
- Data Results for L6T/B1
- Data Results for L6T/B2
- Result Patterns
- Block References
- C2 Long No. Constants & P.I.s. + Special Programme Z 13
- Preparatory Stage 1 - Plant initial P.I.s
- Preparatory Stage 2
- Hanwritten notes on trial programmes by unidentified author [David Caminer?]
- 'Notes on Trial Technique with special reference to P4' by unidentified author [David Caminer?]
Physical Description : 1 file (25 pages), paper; typescript and manuscript
From David Caminer's papers.
Archive References : CMLEO/DC/WF/PRG/C04
This exhibit has a reference ID of CH66488. Please quote this reference ID in any communication with the Centre for Computing History.
This document has been scanned and is available to view online.
File Size: 14.50 MB