Photocopies of instructions for LEO I Synthesis Programme with flowcharts and tables. Includes the following:
- '41. How the Synthesis Orders are used' draft paper;
- Synthesis Orders Parts 1 & 2 flowchart diagram;
- Synthesis Orders Part 1 table;
- Synthesis Orders Part 2 table;
- Synthesis Orders Part 3 table;
- Clear Item Rates (Sections 23-26) with attached memo from D. Caminer;
- 'LEO I Synthesis Orders' notes with instructions by M. Blood;
- '40. Reading a Programme Tape' draft paper
[Only the first page of this document has been scanned and uploaded to save time for cataloguing. A digital copy of the whole document can be made available upon request.]
Date : 27th August 1951 to 10th December 1958
Creator : Caminer, David; Blood, Mary
Physical Description : 1 File (46 pages), paper; typescript, flowchart diagrams and tables (photocopies)
From David Caminer's papers.
Archive References : CMLEO/DC/WF/PRG/C70
This exhibit has a reference ID of CH66502. Please quote this reference ID in any communication with the Centre for Computing History.
This document has been scanned and is available to view online.
File Size: 1.87 MB