17th April 2020
The following LEO Computers Society archive files have been now been catalogued, digitised and uploaded to the LEO pages here on the CCH website over the past fortnight.
Files now available from David Caminer's papers:
- CMLEO/DC/WF/TRN/6 LEO Executive Course drafts, 1956-57
- CMLEO/DC/LP/8 Draft of Stewarts and Lloyds Seminar paper: Choosing an Application, Jan 1959
- CMLEO/DC/CW/19591012 Memo from David Caminer to T R Thompson, 12 Oct 1959
- CMLEO/DC/LP/9 Draft of 'How to Prepare a Statement of Requirements for a Computer Application', undated (c1959)
- CMLEO/DC/LP/12 Draft of 'How to Make an Appraisal', Mar 1960
- CMLEO/DC/LP/11 Pamphlet - 'Preparing for a Computer' by the Management Consultants Association, undated (c1959)
- CMLEO/DC/WF/TRN/9 File of correspondence re: Computer Appreciation Course for Top Civil Servants, 1963
- CMLEO/DC/WF/TRN/11 File of correspondence re: Sales Consultants Course, 1964
- CMLEO/DC/WF/NRG/2 Unpublished paper from Imperial College London: "A Comparative Study of the Basic Language and the Synthetic Option Proposals for ICL's New Range", 1969
- CMLEO/DC/WF/NRG/03 ICL New Range Organisation correspondence and papers , 1969
- CMLEO/DC/WF/NRG/12 ICL New Range Organisation Marketing Plan Volume 3 Section 4, Customers and Their Applications in the 70s (c1978-79).
A word on text searching documents
Where possible, we have applied an OCR process to printed or typewritten documents to make them text searchable, but the reliability of the search often depends on the quality of the originals. Unfortunately it's not yet possible to make manuscript papers text-searchable - we will be working on providing transcriptions of significant manuscripts as the project continues.
Find out more about our Heritage Lottery-funded LEO project here: Welcome to LEO
Posted by: Jude
Click for a larger version